Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Story on my Site!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everyone-

    I just spent a while typing up a new story that happened recently in Pleasantville to Josefina; she had quite an exciting trip down the Camino Real! The part I typed up is only a little bit of the full story, so check back to see the rest of it!

    This story is entirely derived from what we've been playing recently, so the story is actually almost completely finished, but I've only just started adding it to the website. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Enjoy!
    Greta

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How exciting! I can't wait to read the continuation. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, it's turning into such a big story now that we're thinking about changing the script for our next movie to include it all. I should have it posted sometime within the next few days.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •